|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Book about a little girl that found that if she pulled the plug of a bathtub full of water she could leave home
- RSA the same message is sent with two different exponents , but exponents are not relatively prime
- How is a Toffoli gate built without using T gates?
- Would it be inappropriate to leave anonymous letters of encouragement around my workplace?
- Can we say "It's sunny outside" when it doesn't have much sunlight?
- Parentheses Clusters
- Weird transistor type I've never seen
- How does light from distant galaxies reach us?
- Emailing a former lecturer—have you done this?
- What should I do about another player who randomly starts PVP?
- How Do You Get Wood in a World Where Monsters Defend The Forests?
- How to understand "乒乓大方卜"?
- What exactly is the pressure thrust component and why does it exist?
- Looking for a suffix to denote paraphernalia associated with a person
- What is this piece of hardware?
- Can an ethernet cable look OK to a cheap cable tester but still have a problem?
- What are all of the published "off-label" uses of the Wish spell?
- First Contact @ Home: How to ethically raise aliens when very little is known about their species and contact is impossible?
- Do discrete-time series always have a continuous-time underlying?
- Word or expression to describe the feeling of nostalgia for a place, for which you no longer have nostalgia
- Spherical mirrors or Parabolic mirrors?
- Does the revenue/margin sharing work?
- How to work on big CAD project in team?
- Bed surface stability vs head movement efficiency question