According to Kabbalah mysticism, The Tree of Life is the developed symbol which can be used as a full model of reality, using the tree to depict a map of Creation.
A Tree of Life consist 10 sephiroth (11th is hidden) and 22 paths (22 Hebrew letters) - 3 horizontal, 7 vertical and 12 diagonals.
Source and image credits: The Tree of Life at Hermetic Kaballah
In Renaissance occult philosophy, Cornelius Agrippa provides tables of correspondences ("scales") for all the numbers up to twelve.
There are close relationship to the ancient hermetic notion of sympathies and harmonic connection via a higher world of the divine essences.
These are the dimensions of Creation and the fundamental building blocks of our reality.
We can divide them into the following groups:
- Time (Physical motion).
- Feeling (Emotional motion).
- Thought (Mental motion).
- Spherical separation (Sphere).
- Circular separation (Diameter).
- Linear separation (Radius).
Energy (All matter is energy):
- Electric energy (the building block of physical matter).
- Magnetic energy (the primal field of the universe).
- Etheric energy (Life energy, traditionally referred as Prana or Chi).
Consciousness of the Creator:
- Infinite Universes.
- Mother Creator principle.
- Father Creator principle.
Our life on Earth functions within first 3 by 3 matrix (9 intertwined dimensions).
Source: The 12 dimensions of Creation.