• Order and Justice: Zeus is the Lord of Order and Justice (Zeus Nomos "Zeus the Lawgiver", Zeus Ktêsios "Zeus Protector of Property", Zeus Horkios "Zeus Watcher of Oaths", Zeus Kosmêtês "Zeus the Orderer"). The Horai were the daughters of Zeus and Themis ("Moral Order"). Of them Dike ("Justice") was especially connected to Zeus. So, overall Zeus is the prime god of order and justice.
• Wisdom: 'Metis' literally means "wisdom". In myth, Zeus swallowed the Titaness Metis and birthed Athena from his head. Thus, Athena is metis incarnated through Zeus' mind. Hermes was the god of wisdom as cunning.
Jupiter and Minerva correspond exactly to Zeus and Athena.
• Order and Justice: Tyr, who is a linguistic equivalent of Zeus, is the god of justice and oaths. He is the god of the 'Thing', which was the legal assembly.
• Wisdom: Odin was the god of widom. The Romans equated him to Mercury/Hermes.
• Order and Justice: Varuna and Mitra were the Lords of the 'Rta' or "Cosmic Order". They also have clear parallels to Zeus.
• Wisdom: Sarasvati is the goddess of wisdom.
Outside of Indo-European myths you have the following.
• Order and Justice: Maat is the goddess of Order and Justice.
• Wisdom: Thoth is the embodiment of wisdom and the husband of Maat.
• Order and Justice: Utu-Shamash, the sun god, is the god of order and justice.
• Wisdom: Nanna-Sin, the moon god, is the god of wisdom. Enki is a god of the kind of cunning intelligence, like Hermes.