In the past I heard couple of legends about some mythic land in the north of Europe called Lechia. But after reading couple of articles about legendary Kingdom of Lechia I decided to find more information about this Kingdom. Below I listed some of them and I wonder, is it something real or should we think about it as a legend/mythology?
- Kodan (nowadays polish city Gdańsk) – 1750 BC -> confirmed by Pomponius Mela’s Map
- Gniezno – (nowadays polish city Gniezno) - 1700 BC
- Carodom (nowadays polish city Cracow/Kraków) – 1550 BC
- Szczyt (nowadays polish city Szczecin) – 1450 BC
- Vineta - legendary town in the north - more info
- Słonowice - "Polish Valley of the Kings" - 4000 BC (older that Valley of the Kings in Egypt) and one more link
- Haplogroup R1a (Y-DNA) - more info here
- inscription - some info here
- Sarmatia - info here
- Mare Sarmaticum (today Baltic see)
- and concept Sarmatism - well known in Poland
- Bronocice pot - 3400 BC - probably older wheel concept that Sumerian - more info here
So my question is about existence of this kind of civilisation in the ancient time. Is it real or myth?