I really want to know if there is a creature that adopts or take care of children. I tried to find one myself but it almost shows a creature that scares children or eats them which is the opposite of what I want.
In mythology, there are plenty of examples, the best known are:
- Romulus and Remus were nursed by the Capitoline Wolf
- Enkidu, raised by unspecified beasts, becomes the friend of the hero Gilgamesh
- Atalanta was raised by a she bear after her father abandoned her in a forest
In real life, we have documented cases:
- Dina Sanichar, discovered among wolves in a cave in Sikandra (near Agra) in Uttar Pradesh, India in 1872, at the age of 6.
- Marcos Rodríguez Pantoja (ca. 1946, Sierra Morena, Spain) lived for 12 years with wolves in the mountains of Southern Spain. He was discovered at age 19
See here for a list of documented cases of feral children. Note that the veracity for many in this list is contended.